Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

grease fittings

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by nickgiacalone, Apr 14, 2009.

1. nickgiacalone

nickgiacalone Rockstar 100 Posts

I had my truck up on blocks today to rotate the tires. while the tires were off i wanted to grease everything. I found 6 grease points on the front end. Is there more? anywhere other then the front end? i couldnt find any other posts that showed this info for a NBS 2500

My details:

2009 Silvy 2500HD 4x4

2. Z71_guy

Z71_guy Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

should be one for each ball joint one for each outer tie rod end one for each inner tie rod end one on the pitman arm and two for the idler arm, at least that's what it used to be not sure on the 09

3. 1st Synthetics

1st Synthetics Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I know there is more than 6 on my 08 2500. Off the top of my head I can think of 8 right now.

4. nickgiacalone

nickgiacalone Rockstar 100 Posts

apparently the dealer is a bunch of idiots running around. i called today to find out how many fittings and they told me 4 total. i already found six.....