Great deal on Husky Liners

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by mikester, Nov 3, 2012.

1. mikester

mikester Member

I needed a set of liners for my sons new Grand Cherokee. I did a search and found Streetsideauto.com . They have a deal going to 12-31-12 on Husky. 15% off on anything over $100 + free shipping. I looked at their site and called Summit since I buy just about everything for my two cars from them and I know they price match. They couldnt meet the price. I ordered the mats yesterday for $152 for the full set.Thats front, rear, and cargo. The guy told me they ship out of PA so I should see them on Tues or Wed. Im going out to my garage this morning and a Fedex truck pulls up. My shipment came today !!!! They shipped the mats overnight. FREE !!! If anyone needs a set of mats give this place a call.

2. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I have those in my truck (came with em) and I love them! they do a super job at keeping stuff off the carpet.

Alex

3. mikester

mikester Member

Ive been using them in all my trucks since they first came out. Ive had them in at least 6 trucks and the 2 Tahoes that my wife drives. Just put them in the Yukon that we bought last month for her. I even had a set in my sons 03 Impala. I think theyre a great product.

4. 1baddad

1baddad New Member

Maybe we can get some pics?

5. stchman

stchman Active Member 1 Year 1000 Posts

I bought my Husky Liner underseat storage for my Silverado off Amazon. It should be here Wednesday.