Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Great site ~ Chevy Silverado Forum

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by chevynut1, Feb 20, 2012.

1. chevynut1

chevynut1 New Member

I have not belonged to this site long,but would like to take this time to let you know that I think it is great. I was just going thru the How-to-uides forum and think it is great. The posts there are informitive and helpful. I would like to thank those that posted information.:great:

2. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!...and I am sure you note of gratitude will be appreciated by many. Let me be the first to say "thanks" back to you. Do you have a chevy now or are you just doing some research?

3. chevynut1

chevynut1 New Member

Have always had chev or gmc trucks and always a gm car, except now after I lost my job,lost car and house. Bought a Ranger from a friend and it is doing the job. Things are looking up and am looking and saving for a Chevy or GMC.

4. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

OMG....So sorry to hear about your situation....not good. Glad to hear that things are starting to look up and that you still have some transportation. And, of course, that you are still a chevy/gmc guy. Hopefully, you'll get there soon.

5. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

that has happened to many americans. thankfully I had enough savings to keep everything to this point.
    I wish you success in your hunt for new employment.

6. chevynut1

chevynut1 New Member

Thanks for the support. things are looking up. Its a new year and new start. Thanks again.

7. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

welcome to the site. yeah, it's a tough time for many people ... keep working hard and things will turn around. :)

8. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

I'm sorry to hear of your situation and hope things get better soon. Nice to hear that you're still a "ChevyNut". And thank you for thanking the members, I agree that the members have been very helpful as I am also new to the forum. It's giving me encouragement to try to do more on my own and not be afraid to ask for help amongst GM owners.

Welcome!!

9. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Don't let AMAc fool you. She has helped many already on this site. And continues to do so.

10. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Just a couple of thoughts based on more years of experience than I want to think about right now. My Dad taught me that if a man hires you for a $1/hour and you give him a $1.50/hour worth of work you'll always get ahead and have a job. Also, if you are upright, sober, and sucking air it means you have hope!! Hang in there, when the time is right things will fall into place the way the are meant to be.

This is a tremendous site with almost unlimited opportunity to learn from from great people that are mature and want to help.