Great Site.....!!!

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by 99'HEARTBEAT, Dec 5, 2009.

Newest Photos

1. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Here is a site that you can find out the following Infor.on your Vehicle,by entering your Vin # Number.
    1. Decodes your RPO Codes
    2. Find out if you have any Recalls on your Vehicle
    3. Find Technical Service Bulletins on your Vehicle
    4. Find out the Rarity of your Vehicle
    5. Find Diagrams[Exterior,Interior etc.] for your Vehicle

It covers Vehicle's from 1982 to Early 2008's

Here is the link,

http://www.compnine.com/vid.php
  2. unplugged

unplugged New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Yes I have it bookmarked under General Tech. Fantastic online exploded views.
  3. bigburb

bigburb New Member 100 Posts

Great site! Although there is still like 4 RPO codes for my truck that I cannot find anywhere!! OK, scratch that, make it 2, I figured out the other 2. Now I have 2 more RPO's I'm trying to figure out and I've tried like 10 sites now!
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2009
  4. 99'HEARTBEAT

I miss that one...My Bad...:glasses:
  5. 99'HEARTBEAT

Same here........I'm wondering if the ones you can not find,are the same ones I can not find on my truck???
  6. bigburb

bigburb New Member 100 Posts

There is XBK (not XBX, just checked) and 6QF. I figured out the two others. Just obvious stuff I already knew :lol:
  7. Mean_Green_95

Mean_Green_95 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

BigBurb, are those towing mirrors for a late model Chevy on ur 91? They look sweet!
  8. BLK-Z71

BLK-Z71 New Member 100 Posts

This may sound stupid but what are RPO codes???
  9. 99'HEARTBEAT

RPO codes are what your truck has been built with from the Factory.They are in your Glove box.You will see a series of letter's & Number's.Example:The RPO code for a 4L60e is M30 and RPO code for a 3.73 Rear Diff is GT4
  10. BLK-Z71

BLK-Z71 New Member 100 Posts

right on thanks