Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Great Site.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Jay, Jan 3, 2011.

1. Jay

Jay Rockstar

Hey everyone.

I have been reading the posts on this site for a while now and decided it was time to jump in. I have a 2003 Chevy Silverado Z71 Ext Cab with the 5.3. I have a 2" Rough Country Leveling Kit with 285 65R18 BFG TA KO's on Black Rhino Rockwell Wheels. I added a steering stabilizer for a little assistance as the Chevy has 90,000+. It has a Magnaflow Cat Back and a 57 Series K&N Intake (for those of you that provided advice when the check engine light popped on...thank you.) The truck also has the little accessories ie: nerf bars, tint, tonneau cover, bug shield a etc.

I am from Massachusetts and I love this truck. I recently repainted the rubber moldings on the side as they had worn out. And soon I will be getting the Diablosport Predator...I can't wait.

Anyone else from MA feel free to hit me up. Thanks for having me!

2. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome aboard! It's great to have you here. Can't wait to see some more pictures of your truck.

3. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome aboard, what part of MA? We spend time at my father-in-law's place in Otis, MA in the Berkshires when we can.

4. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome!!!

5. Jay

Jay Rockstar

Originally from New Bedford (Southeast MA) but now I live in a small town called Lakeville...nice and quiet!!

6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site! That's a good looking truck!

7. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome aboard!

8. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club Jay

9. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club!

10. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club!