Great Site.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Jay, Jan 3, 2011.

1. Jay

Jay Rockstar

Hey everyone.

I have been reading the posts on this site for a while now and decided it was time to jump in. I have a 2003 Chevy Silverado Z71 Ext Cab with the 5.3. I have a 2" Rough Country Leveling Kit with 285 65R18 BFG TA KO's on Black Rhino Rockwell Wheels. I added a steering stabilizer for a little assistance as the Chevy has 90,000+. It has a Magnaflow Cat Back and a 57 Series K&N Intake (for those of you that provided advice when the check engine light popped on...thank you.) The truck also has the little accessories ie: nerf bars, tint, tonneau cover, bug shield a etc.

I am from Massachusetts and I love this truck. I recently repainted the rubber moldings on the side as they had worn out. And soon I will be getting the Diablosport Predator...I can't wait.

Anyone else from MA feel free to hit me up. Thanks for having me!

2. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome aboard! It's great to have you here. Can't wait to see some more pictures of your truck.

3. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome aboard, what part of MA? We spend time at my father-in-law's place in Otis, MA in the Berkshires when we can.

4. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome!!!

5. Jay

Jay Rockstar

Originally from New Bedford (Southeast MA) but now I live in a small town called Lakeville...nice and quiet!!

6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site! That's a good looking truck!

7. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome aboard!

8. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club Jay

9. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club!

10. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club!