1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Green Halo Projector Headlights?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Fonze, Nov 16, 2011.

Random Gallery Photos

1. Fonze

Fonze New Member

Eeeey guys :great:

I have been seeing some people with different color Halo Projectors (Green, Red, Blue) in my town.

I think it looks pretty cool and wanted to get the green for my my truck but I don't know where or how they did it.

I googled and forum searched and came up with nothing.

Do you guys know how or where to get these projectors?
    Are they regular projectors (anzo, spider, recon) with different color led's (mod?)?
    Are they just led's wrapped around the light?

I have no idea.

Thanks.
    Fonz
  2. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Here is a page from my thread in the how to section, I made all different kinds of colored halo's for my 05' Silverado. If your bored you can scroll down about half way down on the second page of the thread and you'll s

http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sh...ojector-Headlights-for-2005-Silverado/page2ee all different colors I did.

BTW- You would have to take the headlights apart (fun part), then desolder the existing led's and put different color led's in and solder them back in. I upgraded the size bulb and everything, the thread is kind of cool actually.
  3. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I think you can get differant bulbs for the Anzo Halos.. Pilot or Piaa might make them....