1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Green

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by jnbama, Mar 17, 2012.

1. jnbama

jnbama Member

I bet you had an explosive cat after all that cabbage, Back in the 80's Beale street was being rebuilt, they had a pub crawl on the Square mid town Mphs, you could get a Diver a small bucket with a little bit of everything , don't remember much after that. My party days have over for many years , done enough in my 20-30's to last a life time. High blood pressure and heartburn has taken over so it's just a beer or wine now and then maybe a sip of bourbon on a cold rainy day
  2. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

I was expecting that but he never had any problems.
  3. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

Ironically for most of the year folks do not eat much cabbage, other than cole slaw.
    But when March 17th comes around beer sales and cabbage sales balloon. So does that mean that one must be intoxicated to enjoy the robust flavor of cabbage?
  4. Dana W

Dana W Member

Nope, it always tastes good, but you gotta get past the smell of it cookin' somehow.