Greeting from a new member in Waterford PA

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Trevs Yukhoe, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Trevs Yukhoe

Trevs Yukhoe New Member

Wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Trevor from up near Lake Erie in Pennsylvania. My truck is a 95 Tahoe 2door 4x4 choo choo conversion. Really not much on the conversion, just more comfortable captains chairs, some fake wood, exterior striping package and front spoiler. The spoiler was the first thing to go 3 yrs ago when I bought her. She has over 266,000 on the body, 116,000 on the replacement engine(replaced before I purchased). Growing up my father and I used to tinker and rebuild old chevy muscle from the 60's and 70's. I've had a few I'd like to have back like everyone else. I've had a 1971 base Monte Carlo, 1967 Impala(283, 2 speed), 1966 Impala(2door, 327, 2 speed) and of course the favorite 1972 Monte Carlo(402, th400, buckets, console, in dash tach). So being what it is, I've kinda just made this 95 my own little "dads" truck that no one in the family drives until I can afford to finally get some muscle back. I plan on getting the graphics off this summer, losing the fiberglass steps. I wanted that old school blazer look(being that I enjoy the classic style more than 30,000 dollars worth of molded plastic) so I put a set of older 6 lug truck rallys with 31x10.5x15 road ventures. The only 4 running that I do is up at hunting camp on logging roads and to retrieve game so I have no need or desire to lift it. I recently within the past week replaced the barn doors(because mine were rotted all along the bottom) with a pair of yukon doors I bought off craigslist in North Carolina. If anyone needs any tips on barn door replacement I can help. I enjoy the 95 because I can still wrench on her like I would an older chevy V8. I have replaced the distributer, rebuilt the throttle body, replaced the radiator, deleted the a/c, intake manifold gaskets, intake and exhaust seals, fuel pump...etc. She's a good truck that has never let me down.

2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome.. Post up a pic I had a Choo choo S-10 Blazer Loved it... Lifted with 33's and custom paint..

3. Trevs Yukhoe

Trevs Yukhoe New Member

067.jpg 007.jpg 009.jpg the first was at deer camp, uncles 2008 avalanche next to me. couple more, the last with my good barn doors on from the yukon

4. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club, it's great to have you aboard. :glasses:

5. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

welcome to the club, nice ride.

6. Bighornkid

Bighornkid Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Welcome to The Club.

7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome, Trevor! :great:

8. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !

9. 09mgray

09mgray Member 1 Year

Welcome To The Gang! Glad to Have You Aboard

10. TimTom64b

TimTom64b Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Gold Member

Welcome to the club... I have always liked the look of the late 90's body style.