1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Greeting from EGR USA

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by EGRUSA, Dec 22, 2011.

1. EGRUSA

EGRUSA New Member

Greetings from EGR USA

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to introduce ourselves to the forum. Its a pleasure to join a community full of enthusiast passionate about their trucks as much as we are.

I will be here to update everyone with all the new and exciting products we manufacture.

We are also here to help all of retail customers as well as our forum dealers on here with any and all support possible. Just shoot me a pm if you have any questions.

For those of you that are not familiar with who EGR is and what we do here is a little history.

EGR Incorporated is a privately-owned manufacturer and distributorof quality automotive accessories in North America. Servicing the Automotive Aftermarket, EGR offers a broad range of high quality products including Hood Deflectors (SuperGuards & Aerowraps), Window Visors (In-Channel & Tape-on), Fender Flares, Side Steps andSunRoof Deflectors.
    Located in Ontario, California, EGR is proud to manufacture over 80% of its products right here in the USA. EGR warehouses over 2,000 different SKUs within this facility to service distributors in the USA, Canada, Mexico and parts of South America.
    As the chosen supplier to almost every OEM in North America and many other OEMs around the world, EGR prides itself on producing the highest quality products to last a lifetime.
    Chances are that if you bought an OEM accessory from your local dealership it came from EGR!

We look forwards to meeting everyone here
    Thanks
    Ben

Last edited: Dec 22, 2011
  2. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the C;ub!!! New suppliers of truck accessories are always good for everyone who are shopping around for their best price!!!
  3. EGRUSA

EGRUSA New Member

Thnaks Red Z71 Max,

2012 is going to be big year for EGR, I cant wait to share it with you guys

Thanks
    Ben
  4. Scooter

Scooter New Member

Welcome aboard EGR...I have your window visors for the front and rear..and I love em...thanks for some great products..My next bbuy from you guys is going to be the hood shield ..
  5. Caddiac

Caddiac New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome aboard. I look forward to seeing what you have interesting for my Burb!
  6. EGRUSA

EGRUSA New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome guys
  7. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

I bought one of your Nascar big shields when they first came out years ago, It still looks like brand new and I got a lot of compliments on it.
  8. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the G M TC ! I have a set of bed rail covers you mfg., great product!
  9. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club!!
  10. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to a new vendor! (While I don't own any of your products I am familiar with your vent visors; I ended up with Weather Techs. *shrug*) I look forward to seeing what you bring to the table in 2012.