Greetings from Maine

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by 2COR517, May 22, 2009.

1. 2COR517

2COR517 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hello all,

I own three GM trucks. I bought the 97 about two years ago. One owner, 75,000 miles. Loaded, leather seats. It's my primary work and plowing truck. I have 131,000 on it now. New transmission last January. The 95 Tahoe is mama's truck. Loaded, leather seats. 171,000 and still running strong. I bought the 81 last fall as a backup plow truck. Pretty tough to find that generation still in good shape up here. It was actually a 2nd owner, the previous guy had it for 11 years. He put in a TBI 350 from a 90 Suburban. That sold it for me. I am rebuilding the truck this summer to be ready to go this winter. I think it will be my favorite truck once it's done.

I do almost all my own service, and have been for over 20 years, since I was a kid. I look forward to sharing my knowledge, and learning from others.

Palmer

2. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTC, Palmer. Sounds like you'll be quite the knowledge base for a lot of folks here.

3. bob13

bob13 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!

4. TMRuiz

TMRuiz Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome to the site, we look foward to picking your brain..... :)

5. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site!

6. ct9a

ct9a Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!

7. Montana

Montana Member

Welcome. What part of Maine? I spend 30 wonderful days in Houlton just after 9/11. Beautiful country.:glasses:

8. 2COR517

2COR517 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Thanks for the welcomes. Hope, ME to be exact. Down on the coast near Camden.

I've been on Plowsite for a couple of years, but it's pretty slow right now. I was on another GM site for a little while but it was a little colorful for my taste. Look forward to browsing around.