Greetings From Norway !!!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Ronny, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Ronny

Ronny Rockstar

Hello ya all......."suddenly" stumbled upon this forum on one of my web hunts, and....well.....here I am.
    Riding my third Suburban now, love those cars.

My first was actually a 1986 Chevrolet S-10, but I won`t speak to high of that one, hehe.

Second, a 1991 GMC Suburban 6,2 diesel......great car, I didn`t get there fast.....but definetively safe and sound.

Third, a 1998 Chevrolet Suburban 5700 Vortec LT, which I bought from a friend of mine as I sold the 1991. Still have this one, but it is put out for sale. Great car.

Fourth, and my latest addi(c)tion. A 2003 Chevrolet Suburban 8100 Vortec LT "Autoride". have been dreaming of this car since the first time I saw it atually, but in Norway there is not too many of them with the 8,1 liter engine. Last year on my birthday I brought it home. Now it only remains to "freshen" it up, some more HP, roughen up the sound of it, also the sound of the stereo, hehe. Yeah.........We`ll see where we end up.
    So if you guys and girls have any comment for me, I am happy to get them, as again.......in Norway it is not always as easy to get the right parts and stuff............well.

RIDE SAFE ya all.:glasses:

Ronny

2. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome Ronny! Glad to have ya on the site!

3. Jimmiee

Jimmiee Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome aboard Ronnie!

4. press

press New Member

welcome ronny to the site, may we see eachother in one of the following summers as i plan to take a trip to norway to meet our norwegian bros from the rebelvanners.

5. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to GMTC!! Congrats on the new burb :great:

6. bry2500

bry2500 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site.

Gotta love the 8.1L. I know I do. Just plain old raw beastly power. No other way to describe it. Only downfall is the gas mileage. I get 11/13 mpg. What's your pig guzzle and what the price of gas in Norway?

7. Z71_guy

Z71_guy Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

welcome to the site

8. ct9a

ct9a Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!

9. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!

10. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site, Ronny! Congrat's on the new "workhorse" Sub'!