Greetings From Oregon

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by khurrle, May 28, 2012.

1. khurrle

khurrle New Member

Hello all,

My name is Kris, I live in Beaverton, OR and have always considered myself a Chevy guy even though I have owned more than Chevy vehicles. I can say I have never owned a Ford or a Dodge but that's beside the point. I currently own a '99 K1500 Suburban and love it. Not so much its mileage but I have been working on some hypermiling techniques to make the gallons go a little farther.

I am a star wars geek and have a love for just about all things technical. Needless to say I do all the servicing and repairs on all my Vehicles. I hope to be a contributing member of the community and be here for a while

Thanks.

Kris

2. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club Kris, it's great to have you aboard............. :glasses:

3. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to GMTC Kris, All of us here love to look at pictures so dont be bashfull and lets see some of your burb.

4. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club. Glad your here.

5. chevynut1

chevynut1 New Member

Welcome to the site.hope you enjoy. I grew up in Hillsboro-Beaverton area. Now in Canby.

6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club! :great:

7. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

WELCOME TO THE GMTC FAMILY! We hope that you are enjoying the site... Check out the Meet forum for the regional truck meets this summer, hope that you will join your fellow members, for our first every summer truck meets... Great to have you here :)

8. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site. Good to have more members up in the NW. Post some pics of the truck when you get a chance.

9. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

:sign0016: Welcome to the club and enjoy the site.......

10. khurrle

khurrle New Member