1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Greetings from Rochester, WAshOut

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Robert1951, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Robert1951

Robert1951 New Member

Hello,
    I hail from state of Washington, where for some unknown reason, we're still having snow and cold weather.
    I have 2 vehicles : 99 1/2 ton LS 5.3 Chevy Silverado, Black, shorty w/ hard canopy, dual Flowmasters, & tuned with Hypertech to put out 15 - 20 extra HP over stock. The bad part though is it runs on Premium to achieve the extra git up, along with K&N & low temp thermostat. It has nearly 113,000 miles and has been fairly trouble free. Still haven't had brakes or shocks done yet.
    The other is also a 99 Chevy, C5 Corvette MN6 coupe with a set of Borla stingers, Hurst, lightweight aluminum flywheel, skipshift, CLB, and few other goody mods, and has about 64,500 miles, light metalic Pewter, exterior Oak/black interior. My Truck is paid for. The Vette will be paid for in 3 yrs, & 3 months.
    Then I hope to be able to really get some mods done on both truck & vette, but we'll see.
    Looks like pretty cool forum. Anyway, I'm single again, will be 57 in October, & have a 22 yr old son who is employeed as mechanic in Longview. I'm employeed in computers with the state.
    Have lot's of interests, ie Music, computers, sci-fi, star gazing, and in about 5 yrs plan to get into RV'ing to hopefully find a nice warm (not too warm though) city in Arizona to move to.
    More to come later.
    ciao!
    Robert:happy:

2. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site Robert :sign0016:

3. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Hey Robert, Welcome to the neighborhood! I live about an hour or so South of you near Vancouver, WA so it's good to see another "WAshOut" resident on here!

4. RockHead

RockHead Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Welcome to the site :great:

5. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

welcome too the site :sign0016: