1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Greetings from the P.a Mountains!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by PaPipeliner, May 2, 2012.

1. PaPipeliner

PaPipeliner New Member

Howdy all, names Rob. Cool site here :glasses:

I have a 2011 black cc silverado 5.3 with leer cap I bought brand new last year also I may be selling not sure yet.

Anyway, thought I'd share my investment so far.

Installed yesterday a db by corsa dual split rear exhaust, sounds incredible but noticed what sounds like someone blowing into the top of a bottle in my back seat since install and is not all the time. Just heard it a few times. anyone?

Tuesday is 6'' BDS lift, moto metal wheels 20'' with 33'' toyo's. Can not wait :) Will post pics when finished.

Heres a quick vid shot on my cell phone from inside the truck on the way home from install with windows up. vid also has install pics at the end. Enjoy! And yes, sounds way better in person :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN_4nk4ehg8&feature=plcp
  2. moogvo

moogvo Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Cool video. Welcome to the group! We LOVE pictures, so please make sure to share some!
  3. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!
  4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club! :great:
  5. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to GMTC! Pull up a tailgate and sit a spell:rules:
  6. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

you officially have enough mods not to call your truck stock :great:
    I'm anxious to see the lift and wheels installed. Do you have lift laws in PA?

Oh and Welcome to the club
  7. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site. That's a beautiful truck and look forward to seeing the pics of the lift. That should be a mean looking monster. Good to have you.
  8. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome aboard. Great group of people here and always willing to help with whatever problems you may come across. Like Moogvo said, we're suckers for pictures. Welcome
  9. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Sounds Great.. Opps forgot it's a Corsa system..Post a video from the outside with the motor running.. Let them hear it!!!!

Welcome..
  10. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club Rob, it's good to have you, :glasses: