1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Greetings from the P.a Mountains!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by PaPipeliner, May 2, 2012.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. TritonBoulder47

TritonBoulder47 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Holy Hell!!! A guy from My town... Welcome...

2. PaPipeliner

PaPipeliner New Member

Hey Triton how are you? You know judge Hovan? Got me a speeding ticket in laceyville last week me needs some help with lol

3. TritonBoulder47

TritonBoulder47 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I know of him... LoL I know all the police and judges in Wyoming County since I'm a 911 dispatcher... lol If you got a ticket in L-ville, I'm gonna guess either Chief Andras, Ptlm Perry, or Ptlm Buttkiewicz got you...? Unless it was PSP... lol

4. PaPipeliner

PaPipeliner New Member

Triton not sure, would have to look at the citation again to be sure but he was a d%@# for sure. No warning or nothing, just heres your ticket.

Pics are up in the photo section, lift complete. Think I need a rear sway bar tho, little sway happening i'm not liking much.

5. Psyc0

Psyc0 Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome, new member!