1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Greetings

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by tgts99, Mar 15, 2013.

1. tgts99

tgts99 New Member

Hello. My name is Tim and I'm from the Kansas City, Mo area. I drive a 99 LS Ex-cab Z71. Just got the truck from a friend who purchased it new. It has 105k miles. Love it. I've recently put shocks on it rear brakes and rotors and changed the plugs. It had 285/75R16 tires on it but I put on a new set of the factory size 265/75R16. I'm excited to be part of the club and to get some good ideas and help from everyone. Oh yea, I work for a cement rail unloading facility. Terminal Operator.

Tim
  2. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club Tim, it's great to have you aboard. :glasses:
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Good old Liberty, MO ... right down the road from Methdependence, erm, I mean Independence. Welcome to the club, and my condolences for being in the KC area. Get out ASAP! (P.S. Can you tell I used to live in the area?)
  4. Bighornkid

Bighornkid Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Hi Tim, Welcome to The Club.
  5. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !
  6. tgts99

tgts99 New Member

Hey Ya'll, thanks for the warm welcome. Lookin forward to all the good advice on here. Got some questions about my truck so hopefully I'll hear from you all soon. Oh and SurrealOne, you are very correct about Indy. I try and stay away from that area. I've lived here for about 8yrs. I'm originally from SW KS, small town boy. But hey good to hear from you all talk to ya soon down the line. Thanks