Greetings

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by PerusTC, May 21, 2012.

1. PerusTC

PerusTC New Member

Hello to all from Overland Park,Kansas.I have been looking for a good GM Truck forum that actually is active.I hope to share info and comaraderie that only comes from likeminded individuals.Glad to be here.

2. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

HEY!! Welcome to the GMTC Family... we are glad to have you here.... hope that you are enjoying the site.. hope that you will join your fellow truck members at the first ever GMTC regional summer truck club meet..(check it out in the coffee shop). welcome again... :)

3. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club! You have come to the right spot there is lots of activity and good people here.

4. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!

5. PerusTC

PerusTC New Member

Thx for the warm welcome and BOY am I gettin' old!:lol:

6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club! :great:

Whereabout in Overland Park are you, [MENTION=54727]PerusTC[/MENTION]? Southern? Northern? (No need to give address details that might compromise your privacy.) I ask because I lived there for 6 years (relocated away, last year) and used to live close to 119th and Antioch. Nice area in which to raise a family, but the night life is ... nonexistent ... for single folks like me.

7. PerusTC

PerusTC New Member

Around 75th and Antioch.I'm too old to be single.:lol:

8. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

:sign0016: Welcome to the club and enjoy the site........

9. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTC, it's good to have you with us. :glasses:

10. AutoAnything

AutoAnything Member 2 Years 100 Posts

[TABLE="width: 330"]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: xl65, width: 330"]Welcome aboard! We have lots of great performance mods and accessories for your vehicle, just give us a call or live-chat if you have any questions :)
    -Clark[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]