Grill and Tailgate Bowties - Hydro Dipped

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by sstoner911, May 8, 2012.

Newest Photos

1. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

@sstoner911 was wondering how the hydrographics would hold up on the engine cover? That stuff looks really good and my brain is filling up with ideas for a use for your services. Like I said just doing some home work and might get a list together for a quote from you. Thanks
  2. sstoner911

sstoner911 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Funny you ask that, I was trying to decide what pattern I want to do mine in. It will hold up very well..no worries.
  3. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Great moders think alike. So is that quote something you could do. If I give you a list maybe you could itemize a qoute and give me a package deal price. Also wonder if the patterns on your site were all the ones you could do or could you do custom patterns or color match.
  4. sstoner911

There may be a couple that are not on my site that are designs that are only sold by the company who developed it. I can order those films as well however. If you know what your looking for but dont see it on the site let me know and I can tell you if its made.

Some films have transparent areas where a base color shows through - like the bowties in this thread. If you have a color code of the paint on your truck I can get that color. It adds a little more to the cost as most GM color paints are not cheap.

If you send me a list i can give you a price for each part.
  5. groceryman

groceryman New Member 100 Posts

tailgate jon.jpg jons grill.jpg Here they are on the truck they look awsome thats some great work !!!!
  6. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Those look great. I may have to give some thought to getting this done. I like the engine cover idea, but there are a lot of plastic pieces that could be done. Too bad it's my DD, or I'd consider giving you my door handles.
  7. sstoner911

Ya it might be tuff with no door handles for a couple weeks! Depending on the film and if the base coat color is white or black you would be looking at $96.00 for the engine cover. Some films the base color doesnt matter as the film doesnt have any transparent areas. In that case we use black or white generally.

If you need to color match the truck it adds $25.00 to the cost.
  8. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Nice. I'm not a fan on skulls but those turned out looking great
  9. sevi084x4

sevi084x4 New Member 100 Posts

Those are looking very nice man
  10. sstoner911

I normally charge $75 for bowties. The cost for members is $50.00 per set. If spend you spend $200 in hydrographics for other parts or another item I will throw in the bowties at no extra charge.