1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Grill and Tailgate Bowties - Hydro Dipped

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by sstoner911, May 8, 2012.

1. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Member 100 Posts

looks awesome
  2. Fonze

Fonze New Member

Those look awesome SS!

I am looking to Camo my GMC Grille emblem. Do you do Hydro Dip Realtree Patterns on GMC logos?

Thanks man.
  3. sstoner911

sstoner911 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Fonze,

I do not offer Realtree or Mosey Oak...in order for me to use those patterns I have to pay a $5,000 per yer license plus buy a certain quanity of the film per month. Right now I dont get enough request to justify the cost.

If you look through gorilladip.com you will find alot of camo patterns that would fit the bill for that type of camo. Fender flares, bowties, and the window vents all look sweet in camo!
  4. Fonze

Fonze New Member

HOLY MOLEY SS! $5,000??!!??! WOW LOL.

I looked at the website (http://www.filmpatterns.com/?page_id=39) and seen a couple that could match. (SKO-054,SKO-104,SKO-108,SKO-149)
    Here are my seat covers I would like to get as close to as possible:

BC Logo 3.jpg

Do you do GMC emblems?
    If so, could you please perhaps give me a quote?

Thanks bud.
  5. sstoner911

sstoner911 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I like SKO-054 the best as the best match. To do one emblem would be $30.00 or $50.00 for two.