1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ground Clearance

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by eag123, Feb 3, 2012.

1. eag123

eag123 New Member

can any one help with lifting the front of a 2010 surburban. stock ground clearane sucks!
  2. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

They first thing you should be looking into is a leveling kit is around 2.25 inch to 2.50" inches. That's your best bet unless your trying to raise it up like mine ha. Rough country has leveling kit's they are all basically the same just some priced allot higher than others. I had a readylift leveling kit but cost over $200 compared to rough country's $100 or less.
  3. ajarman

ajarman New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

If you are looking for more ground clearance there are lift kits that create more ground clearance than others. BDS has a 6" high clearance kit that is sweet. You will only see about a 3/4" increase in ground clearance if you ran a level kit ie going from 31.5" tire to a 33" tire.
  4. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the Site,

****Thread Moved to Lifted/Suspension Section of the Forum****
  5. marko54

marko54 New Member 100 Posts

Do you have a 1500 or a 2500 like me? if a 2500, just crank the T-bars and get it aligned. mines completely leveled, not lifted but compared to a stocker it looks lifted.

[​IMG]