1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Group Buy for the Kleinn Chevy Shaker Air Horns!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by Enkeiavalanche, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Ok Who want some Air Horns?? Ones that mount right in your 07-2013 GM Full size truck ??Suburban, Avalanche,Tahoe, Chevy and GMC Pickup's

1st Rule I can NOT post this low price as per Kleinn!! Pm me and I will send it to you no problem all will get the same price Plus shipping in the US

We will take a credit card for this so that is good. Billing & shipping addresses must match to be eligible. We need 10!! People for this to work So Lets go guys!!:great:

This Group Buy will be from March 1st to April 1st for now. Here is more info on this Great kit.. GMTRK-2.jpg

So lets do this I need 10 people.. Pm me for the price..

Thanks Have a good LOUD day...:glasses:
  2. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

great job working this out with kleinn! I wonder if I could find a way to make the kit fit my 05
  3. Enkeiavalanche

Lots of Looks but No :neutral: Pm's yet???
  4. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

I would love to put this bad boy on my truck but the budget is not allowing any more mods this year.. Havent installed the ones I did afford this winter yet.. Too darn cold out yet for me. Brrrrrrrr its like -7 here right now..:sign0197:
  5. Enkeiavalanche

I hear ya BUT these Horns are so Powerful That one Blow will Clear your Driveway!! :gasp:
  6. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Ha... Not my driveway.. 500' long and had 2 1/2 feet of drifted snow in it yesterday.. took almost an hour to plow it.... so so sick of winter..
  7. TimmyG

TimmyG New Member

Just for an idea of price what is normal retail of these
  8. JimmyA

JimmyA Member 1 Year 100 Posts

9. TimmyG

TimmyG New Member

Yup, I am out!
  10. Enkeiavalanche

MSRP is $799 and with this GB you will be paying much Lower. Sorry can't post the price BUT I will Pm it to you..