1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Group Buy for Whitenight Back up lights... come and get them!!

Discussion in 'Vendor Forum' started by Enkeiavalanche, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts

Ok Boys and Girls here it is.. 1 rule I can not post up the price But it will be the same for all members. The reason for this is that if some Warehouse or dealer sees it they will NOT be happy.. Pm me and the price will be sent..This is the way it has to be for these Group Buys. Lets not make our Sponsors or these Vendors mad....

The shipping is about $15.00 to the lower 48 states Plus any Adp you may need for your Trailer plug.. go here to see what you may need..
    http://www.whitenight.com/

Payments will be taken by Check or Paypal (add $3.00 for their fees)
    Thanks Glenn

install_Avalanche2005.jpg install_Avalanche2010.jpg
  2. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts

not me but, I did want to say it is real nice to see a group buy. I hope to see more of these. Thank you [MENTION=34858]Enkeiavalanche[/MENTION]
    :great:
  3. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts

I have a few friends interested. I just have to get them to get moving on it. It is a heck of a good price.

- - - Updated - - -

I searched all over the internet. The price is MUCH lower than I can find anywhere.
  4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts

No problem let me know..
  5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

Very nice to see a group buy. I've got my Rigid Dually D2's so none for me...