1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

GTG for the PA,NJ,and NY @ Inland dragway

Discussion in 'NJ - New Jersey Chevy Truck Club' started by RockHead, May 18, 2008.

1. RockHead

RockHead Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

I know there not too many of you go race your trucks but , if you all would to GTG at Inland Drag and have lil fun :great: here is a link http://www.islanddragway.com/ I think same of my Silverado SS friends are also going to be showing up .... Let me know

Mark

2. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

island dragway is pretty close to my house i have been there before, when were you gonna head up there?

3. RockHead

The Gates open at 6 pm , I going to try to leave my house around 4 30 ish . I will be there all nite till they close 11 00

4. Pete95Sierra

what date tho i mean... this friday??

5. RockHead

Im planing on going this fri........... Yes

When I go there it is always on A fri if you can not make I will post a date next time ........I will give you 2 or 3 weeks heads up

6. Pete95Sierra

alright ill try to make it this friday... im sure ill run into you if i get there

7. RockHead

PMed you my cell #