1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Guaranteed Best!! Interior cleaning job!!

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by the phantom, Sep 7, 2012.

1. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

2. sierra11

sierra11 Rockstar 100 Posts

Haha I think he missed a spot!

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

It's got to be put in that forum, not in the how-to forum. :)

Maybe he puked in the car and had to take care of business? I may (or may not) have done this in a friend's car once and he may (or may not) have gone to power wash it and be pissed at me for like a month.

4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Hope he did not get his computer with that.....:lol: Might take a while to dry...

5. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

:sign0020: Yeah I know, It wasnt an entry just funny. But if nobody enters then I may repost it there.:sign0020:

6. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I would assume they used a shop vac with a hose to drain it when they were done, or it would take about 6 months to let the water get out of that car, I am pretty sure all the electronics in it were ruined......:sign0020:

7. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Wow....:no:

8. Kady

Kady Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

I did that to my suburban once... not quite as extreme. But after a long night of drinking, eating, swimming, etc, I made my way over to the Suburban and started feeling a little ill. Oops..