1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guardian Angel

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by BASSIST, Jun 30, 2013.

1. BASSIST

BASSIST Rockstar 100 Posts

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Got a tow call 2 seeks ago from our 911 Communications, Stating that there was a 2 car accident and there was one person pinned under the vehicle and to haul ass to the scene. 10 minutes after the call we rolled up to the accident. This is what was left of a 6 week old Silverado. Driver was ejected and the truck rolled on top of him. Life flight was called in to transport. The guy that was driving this truck walked in to our shop in less than 24 hours. We were all in shock. He got out with minor injurys and is walking with a slight limp. The truck that hit him was an older Ford. That guy was traveling 55-60 mph and failed to stop at the intersection.

I have to say that this guy had ahis Guardian Angel with him that day as he was not wearing his seat belt
  2. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

WOW! definitely an angel there
  3. 09mgray

09mgray Member 1 Year

Deff an Angel Watchin him I've been to many Calls like this myself
  4. McClintoc

McClintoc Active Member Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Lucky man. I'd like to think he'll be wearing his seat belt from now on!