1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster 2

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 7, 2013.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Hmm, no clue who's going to follow up to this post now. hahaha

This forum thread exists to both draw members together better ... and also to let people talk about whatever they want ... and guess the next poster.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
  2. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I will [MENTION=1]Steve[/MENTION] just to notify the other regulars of this game. I kinda knew you would soon create a new thread because the old one was getting very large.

I'll tag the regulars: [MENTION=53221]Curky[/MENTION] [MENTION=33253]donyms[/MENTION] [MENTION=33410]SupplySgt[/MENTION] [MENTION=19996]goldie[/MENTION] [MENTION=44531]Sierraowner5.3[/MENTION] and [MENTION=57079]1953bowtieguy[/MENTION]

I think thats all who's really regular.

I say Curky next

3. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I'm in before bed. Donyms in the mornin

4. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Well, it's Saturday and I have no idea who will be in next but I will guess CR. :glasses:

5. SupplySgt

I guess it's me again. My posting will probably go up a bit with the purchase of this iPad Mini. Since it has 4G I can post from wherever I want lol.

I'm gonna guess CR next

6. Conlan Rose

Yup I'm here Just finished building a bullet trap for my garage. Have yet to test it out.

Supply next

7. SupplySgt

I'm in for a min. Waiting on one of my old Army buddies to get off duty. CR next

8. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Congrats Sarge on the new iPad. I think CR will be in soon. :glasses:

9. Conlan Rose

Yup I'm around. I have to go to verizon today to get my phone fixed since right now all it does is restart itself..

Maybe Curky will be next.

10. SupplySgt

I'm in. Just had coffee with a couple army buddies who had drill in my area this weekend. At that point where I'm debating whether to keep modding my truck or sell it to get something heavy duty. I'm gonna have to go real easy on it when I move for that 10 bolt to hold with all that towing (about 2000 miles worth with 2/3 of that pulling vehicles). I just realized last night though that there were some 14 bolts that came with 1/2 tons though.

Curky isn't so reliable on the weekends so I'm guessing CR again after he gets his phone fixed.