Guess the Next Poster 2

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Surprise !!!!!!:gasp: Im at work just for an hour showing the boss how to do my job. Figure I would stop in and say hello! Hope all is well. I will go with Goldie next

2. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Yep! Ya' got me.
    Curky! Nice to see your post. Hope all is well with you.
    It is time for CR to show up.

3. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

your wrong but thanks man. It is kinda hard. I broke my laptop w/anger issues and got my kids now and it must be pluged in to use. the battery is not good. So, if the wife unplugs my cord I cant get on. I'm getting better. I cant wait to drive my truck and atv. As soon as doc says your clear. I'm calling off sick and loading the truck and going ridding,lol I have been pulling peaces off the atv and painting to put some white on it so it looks good in the bed of my truck. Funny, the wife gets mad- It is all about the atv. But what she dont realize it is easy to wrench the atv Crippled. and paint. What else am i going to do watch judge judy NOT. Goldie again any plans this weekend? Im going skydiving hahaha. yep not posible

4. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Good to see you in Curky, I think that CR will be in soon. :glasses:

5. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I'm in real quick. At the clinic with cadets again. Might as well get my own office and reclass to 68W lol. Donyms next

6. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Nope, not yet. Curky up next

7. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Nope,just me!...[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]donyms[/FONT] is up next

8. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Good call [MENTION=32920]ChevyBoy2009[/MENTION], sorry I let you down [MENTION=33410]SupplySgt[/MENTION]. I think BTG will be back. :neutral:

9. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy Member 2 Years 500 Posts

your right. I think that Conlan will show up next.

10. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Nope, it's me again. Still think CR will show up. If someone finds him, let him know I sent him a pm.
    Curky- no special plans. Just lots of yard work, trimming trees, mowing lawns, and the like. What elsl are you planning to do?