1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster 2

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 7, 2013.

1. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Good to see you back, I still have the feeling that @ChevyBoy2009 will show soon........ :glasses:
  2. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

No, just me. I had a chance to stop in and couldn't resist. Jake it's your turn.
  3. jake's silverado

jake's silverado Epic Member 5+ Years 100 Posts

Hey Guilty as charged!! Let's try back to... [MENTION=19996]goldie[/MENTION]
  4. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy Member 2 Years 500 Posts

nope. i am going to say donyms next
  5. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Nope, how is everyone? I started to walk w/o the crutches even though I'm not suppose to yet. Trying to fix my limp. Today I am waitting on my bars, grips, and guards for my atv. Got my break reservoir yesterday. I go to doc on the 7th. wife is hoping he will say i can walk w/o crutches. LMAO little does she know. I hope to show them all up and him say go back to norm activity. If so I'm going ridding the next day. OH YA!!!!! CR next
  6. Goldie

YEA Curky!! Good to see you posting. Hope all goes well with the doctor's visit.
    Now it's BTG's turn unless Jake bets him to it.
  7. donyms

boy aren't we full of surprises...... Curky, you get better. I have to say I'm thinkin' BTG next. :glasses:
  8. Goldie

Stopping by to see what every one has planned for the weekend. Tungsten you're up next.
  9. donyms

Sorry, it's me Goldie. I think jakes silverado is up now.............. :glasses:
  10. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I'm in. Didn't realize how long it's been since I dropped in. That's how busy I've been lately. I'm gonna guess CR next though.