Guess the Next Poster 2

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 7, 2013.

1. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

What's up BTG, good to see you man. Come back once more BTG..........:glasses:

2. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I beat 'em to it. Still hoping to hear from Curky.

3. donyms

I agree so I'm going to do something I don't normally do. [MENTION=53221]Curky[/MENTION] your up bud.......... :glasses:

4. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

did someone call?? I'm alive. Dealing with all my doc's, Went to my brain doc the other day. he said my plate shifted but all my screws and braces are fine and that pain will go away. my other doc told me that the pain i have from my pelvis will go away too. do they not know everyone in the world knows it will. So since they will not do anything for it, I just sit and lay here like a log. Also I'm 95% sure my job will close for good in the next 2 weeks. Unless my father inlaw pulls out something quick. one more thing found the bypass on my atv that they did but I need a 100 part and with not knowing my employment future, cant do that.
    so, I do my best to stay off of any social media or blogs. I dont want to be the guy complaining and saying poor me. There are a lot more ppl out there worse than me. Other than all of that my mother,kid,dogs, and wife are great. see not all bad. I go back to the doc i think next wen.or thur.

I hope everyone is doing well
    maybe goldie next

5. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Ya got me! Great hear from you Curky!! You seem to have a good outlook and that should speed your healing. Hang in there and do what the sawbones tell you to do. Another day this side of the dirt is another day closer to being back on your feet.
    It's almost suppertime for me and I'm hungry enough to eat the north end of a southbound Missouri Elk (that's a mule in case anyone is interested). Before I go I think dony need to jump in!

6. donyms

You got me Goldie, I think BTG may stop in today....... :glasses:

7. Curky

nope buddy you are so, so wrong. I like your thing so you knew i was here. But i will be back soon, my mom just text me and told me she has something for my :party: So i have to ride my bike 4 blocks and back. and I will feel so much better for a couple of hours. I forgot i gave her something to hold for me when i ran out. OMG my day is so much better. I will be back soon buddy. donyms next

8. donyms

You are right my friend, good to see you this morning. One more time Curky........ :glasses:

9. Curky

ok, just stopping in before bed. maybe tomorrow. Is CR still around? he is up

10. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I'm still around, it stinks no having wifi at camp. Donyms next.