Guess the Next Poster 2

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

No, just me stopping by to say helllo. I'm thinking Curky might surprise us next.

2. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I'm in. Just relaxing, having a cold one, and researching things for the Burb. CR next

3. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Yah I'm here. I'm trying to learn how to do the data logging on Torque as well as trying to figure out little things I can do the get the truck ready for a hard summer.

Curky in the morning

4. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

:gasp:You know it. I finely got something to put in my truck :happy::party:
    New ATV.jpg

Donyms next

5. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

It's me this morning. Nice ride Curky. Curky is up again now......... :great:

6. Curky

You got me. I just ordered back pads and and intake boot for it. I have no back breaks,lol and the guy took the boot off and I have to put something there, if water got under the seat i'd be screwed. You still here donyms
    I found a used boot on ebay for $10 and pads for $8- im broke now can't even get gas for it lol

7. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Yes, I am here. Hopefully you can get some gas this weekend and go have some fun on that thing. CR is next. :glasses:

8. Curky

got me again. It sounds silly but I need to get: (2) 5 gal gas cans=$40. 2 qt. of (2) cycle mix=$18 and 9 gallons of non ethanol gas. $37.80 total $95.80. I might of found two cans for $14 on craigslist. CR is next

9. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Here just go my senior year book and class night ticket. Hard to imagine high school is almost over....

Dony next

10. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

gosh, i remember the last few days before high school was over....

Imma try to get in on this game now lol