1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster 2

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Burden33

Burden33 New Member 100 Posts

Ya u got me back for now Riley. Curky should be popping in soon
  2. Burden33

Burden33 New Member 100 Posts

I'm back Riley lol. I should be on the site now abit more since I got some free time until the winter. Curky is next
  3. Goldie

Goldie New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I beat him to it. Got tires of splitting firewood for the winter and thought I'd give my splitter and back a rest to see who was around these parts. Now it's Curky's turn.
  4. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I beat Curky. Government shutdown... Might see me on the side of the road with a sign, will do cleaning stations for food.

Goldie next
  5. Goldie

Okey Dokey! Here I be. Don't worry about the shutdown. I was working for the feds at the time of the last shut down and guess what...'taint no big deal! Just a lot of bloviating by the politicians who are supposed to be looking out for us. Enough of my preaching, it's still time for Curky to show up and let us know he's still kicking.
  6. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy New Member 100 Posts

hey i am still here. goldie next.
  7. Goldie

I'm here. BTG, where ya' been? Okay, now its CR's turn since Curky's not dropping by.
  8. rileyjr16

Hope I'm CR lol. Just got off the phone with Katelyn's grandparents who approved of us getting engaged and married. Btg next
  9. Goldie

Nope, me again. And Congratulations!! Keep us posted on plans and such. CR/Curky? Hey you guys need to show up!!
  10. rileyjr16

[MENTION=53221]Curky[/MENTION]... Maybe that will stir him. Come on Tim!