Guess the Next Poster 2

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Well if I had all my electrical tools and supplies I'd build stuff and prep parts for my truck, but I decided that I didnt need them.... Poor choice.

Curky next

2. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I bet you wint do that again. Lol
    That sucks sorry buddy. Off to bed. Have a good one CR one more time

3. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Correct never again. Sleep well. Hmmmmm maybe BTG next?

4. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Dropping in to say hi and hoping everyone is having a great weekend. Curky you're up next.

5. Curky

You got me. Weekend has been good so far. Friday was Sinor night for my daughter in martching band, plus collage night. All the band parents were asked to take home 1 or 2 college kids. We took 8. hot home cooked them dinner(pasta, meatballs, and garlic bread. Then woke up at 5am (3.5hrs of sleep) and made them eggs, sausage, french toast, toast,and coffee. Theb had them back to the school by 645am. I was fun. Had a great group of kids. They all were so happy to have meals like that. They said they have not been home in a while and loved it.
    Goldie your up

6. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Ya got me! Sounds like you had great time! Hope you had chance to take nap and catch up on your sleep. Where's Supply Sgt. ? Haven't heard from him in a looooong time! I think C/R needs to check in next.

7. Curky

Wow, I gave him a little time. Lol he no showed you. Were is BTG? He is up

8. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Nope. I'm making my second post in here for the year now. Who's next? Let's go old school to one of the first and best members [MENTION=13060]Cableguy[/MENTION].

9. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

It took me a while to get to the keyboard. My walker brake was on LOL
    I look around around but haven't recognized anybody yet. Where that punk [MENTION=14295]tbplus10[/MENTION] at? He owes me 20 bucks ROFL

10. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Ok you drug me in.
    Oh and that $20, you know what I always say, Id rather owe ya than cheat ya out of it.
    And with that I believe Curky your probably do for a visit again!