1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster 2

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I'm back. Gutters are CLEAN! I use extensions on my leaf blower for doing the job. It takes about 2 1/2 of these to reach my gutters. Kind of unwieldly, but I don't want to climb ladders any more especially with a 20lb. blower. My gutters are high and I think I'd feel too out of balance on a ladder. The storm rolled through yesterday afternoon. Lost a couple of trees, power for about 5 hours, and a whole bunch of shingles from the roof. It should be C/R's turn next.
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2013
  2. Nah my guess is curky :great:
  3. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Got me. Where is CR at your up buddy. I'm cleaning house real good today to make the wife happy. A happy wife is a happy life...
  4. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Yup I'm around. Currently trying to figure out what I want for Xmas and such. Main thing I want is a good tablet so I can take better notes in class and also use it for running Torque on a larger screen. Also looking to add another 2GB of RAM to my laptop since it has an open slot and I keep getting close to 90% used memory with my 6GBs I have installed when running some games and programs.

Curky you're up again!
  5. Curky

You got me. Trying to wake up right now. I'm out of coffee, bummer.. we're is [MENTION=33253]donyms[/MENTION] at???
  6. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'm here, I thought I'd better check in when Curky calls - He knows where I live. :lol:Anyway, I'm going to call out CR, how you been buddy?
  7. Curky

I think he has a busy day in school buddy. I'm glad to see you here.

Oh, and I do know where you live. Lmao. You are a great friend that I have met from here. Hope you stay around for a while. Donyms again before he leaves work
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2013
  8. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I beat him to it for no other reason than to say it is nice to see him posting again. Any body know anything about Supply Sgt.? It's been a long time. O.K. now Donyms you are up next.
  9. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Haven't been on in a few months, hope yall are doing good. I'll guess curky
  10. Curky

You got me. How have you been? Been up to anything good?
    Maybe Donyms next