Guess the Next Poster 2

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I'm back. Gutters are CLEAN! I use extensions on my leaf blower for doing the job. It takes about 2 1/2 of these to reach my gutters. Kind of unwieldly, but I don't want to climb ladders any more especially with a 20lb. blower. My gutters are high and I think I'd feel too out of balance on a ladder. The storm rolled through yesterday afternoon. Lost a couple of trees, power for about 5 hours, and a whole bunch of shingles from the roof. It should be C/R's turn next.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2013
  2. Nah my guess is curky :great:

3. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Got me. Where is CR at your up buddy. I'm cleaning house real good today to make the wife happy. A happy wife is a happy life...

4. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Yup I'm around. Currently trying to figure out what I want for Xmas and such. Main thing I want is a good tablet so I can take better notes in class and also use it for running Torque on a larger screen. Also looking to add another 2GB of RAM to my laptop since it has an open slot and I keep getting close to 90% used memory with my 6GBs I have installed when running some games and programs.

Curky you're up again!

5. Curky

You got me. Trying to wake up right now. I'm out of coffee, bummer.. we're is [MENTION=33253]donyms[/MENTION] at???

6. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'm here, I thought I'd better check in when Curky calls - He knows where I live. :lol:Anyway, I'm going to call out CR, how you been buddy?

7. Curky

I think he has a busy day in school buddy. I'm glad to see you here.

Oh, and I do know where you live. Lmao. You are a great friend that I have met from here. Hope you stay around for a while. Donyms again before he leaves work

Last edited: Nov 22, 2013
  8. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I beat him to it for no other reason than to say it is nice to see him posting again. Any body know anything about Supply Sgt.? It's been a long time. O.K. now Donyms you are up next.

9. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Haven't been on in a few months, hope yall are doing good. I'll guess curky

10. Curky

You got me. How have you been? Been up to anything good?
    Maybe Donyms next