1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster 2

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 7, 2013.

1. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Yep, you got me Curky. I'm getting ready to go on a job this morning. Maybe CR will come back. :glasses:
  2. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Yup I'm back. I head home today. Just did great(I hope) on 2 finals today. Can't wait to see the beast again. Camero next
  3. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I got here first. I say comaro is next but I want to say congratulations to [MENTION=48233]rileyjr16[/MENTION] on getting married, I think today
  4. Camaro69car

Camaro69car Member 1 Year 100 Posts

Congrats [MENTION=48233]rileyjr16[/MENTION] as well. I'm just sitting at work, listening to iTunes radio, waiting for people to call. Fun stuff.

Donyms next
  5. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

You guys tagged me so I'm next anyway.

Quick and easy. Now I need to trade in her ford...

Camaro next up
  6. Camaro69car

[MENTION=48233]rileyjr16[/MENTION] if she wants, we can meet up and she can look at the Captiva, you're not too far away :happy:. I got a friend down in VB that might have some chevy's if you're in the used car market.

Riley next
  7. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Slipping in to say congratulations to [MENTION=48233]rileyjr16[/MENTION]!. Now he can jump in.
  8. Camaro69car

nope too late, Goldie, hows your day going?

Goldie Next.
  9. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

It is I. On my way to the honeymoon so you guys won't hear from me for a while.

Curky next up
  10. Camaro69car

Enjoy the honeymoon. Congrats once again.

Now Curky