Guess the Next Poster 2

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Camaro69car

Camaro69car Member 1 Year 100 Posts

its Camaro BTW, But man, thats terrible. its awesome that your taking care of his daughter like that.

Curky Next

2. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

It is A Lot more than just that now but it is how my life started.. and to this day they think we had something going before then but that was years ago and done defending my self on that. Ppl want to be leave whatever they want and I don't care but we can not stop the bought love.....
    Comaro again

3. Camaro69car

Women, Cant live with em', Cant grind em' up for dog food.

But I know what you mean. I havent had much luck in the lady department until about 16 months ago. A Lot of stuff went on that I really hate bringing back up. But I know how you feel. If you ever need someone to vent to/listen, I'm here. I may be young, but I've been around the block a few times.

Curky's up

4. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Curky - I'm here whenever you need to talk. This isn't my first rodeo and I have a feel for what is going on. If you would like I'll send you my phone # in a pm. You can bend my ear 24/7. With my experiences in handling, and continuing to do so, a major lifestyle change I've found there is always a better way to handle things. We all need help once in awhile, myself included.
    Hang in there, things always have a way of working out for the best for all.

Curky come back!

5. Camaro69car

Indeed, You have support all over this wonderful country. As well as multiple experiences. At least you didn't have to move 2 states away and start your life all over again due to your problems like I did. But everything does happen for a reason, and I'm a better man than I was 3 years ago. Got over one of my addictions, got away from a situation that would have surely wound up on the wrong side of the tracks, and got me over my depression. Once I completely get comfortable with my depression I might post my story up here.

Curky or Goldie. Come on back y'all

- - - Updated - - -
    [MENTION=53221]Curky[/MENTION]

http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sh...y-Story-Just-need-to-get-this-off-of-my-chest

Goldie or Curky Come on back.

6. Curky

Last edited: Dec 21, 2013
  7. Curky

Goldie your up buddy

Last edited: Dec 21, 2013
  8. Camaro69car

Addiction is tough, believe me. And having to make a decision between being pain free and having something rule your life isnt easy. But you can work through it. I have faith in you brother.

Go for it goldie

9. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I'm here. Camaro it sounds like we have similar opportunities to keep moving forward with life. I'm a friend of Bill W. if that means anything to you.

Curky - Here's a little something to consider. "If I focus on having a bad day, I'll have a bad day. If I focus on having a good day, I'll have a good day. If I focus on a problem, the problem grows. If I focus on an answer, the answer grows." This is somehting I try to live by and I haven't been let me down yet.
    Curky you are next!

10. Camaro69car

Indeed it does, been sober 3 months now. its a start.

Curky where you at?