1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster 2

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Camaro! That's great!! It's a wonderful journey that keeps getting better and better.
    Curky - you're late. Since it's your turn jump in.
  2. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Merry Christmas guys hope you have a good one. Maybe Donyms in the morning
  3. Camaro69car

Camaro69car Member 1 Year 100 Posts

Merry Christmas to you and everyone as well. Just had to jump in here.
    [MENTION=33253]donyms[/MENTION], Your up.
  4. Goldie

Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year to one and all!
  5. Curky

Camaro is up next
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2013
  6. Camaro69car

My bad, it's been a busy week. Just work and payin bills.

Looking for a better job though.

Goldie your up!
  7. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I am actually gonna jump in. Just added a new family member and so far, we're off to a rocky start. She's very outgoing in public but very shy in the house. She already did #2 in the bedroom. She's about a year old and her name before was Kyhra so we are gonna stick with that. She knows what outside is and seems to want to be out there. Only time will tell if we are able to keep her inside or if she has to find another home.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and everyone please be safe for the new year.

- - - Updated - - -

C69c you're up

Attached Files:

8. Camaro69car

Congrats, I have a 115 lb yellow lab. who ironically hates water. I would kennel train her first before letting her have free roam.

Also need to have her get over the 2 week "honeymoon" period. If you'd like, I can help you train your dog.

Riley up next.
  9. Goldie

Jumping in to see what's up. Riley, that's one good looking dog you've got there. And a good photo of everyone. Hang in there, you will all get used to each other.
    Curky...hey bud where you be? You are next.
  10. Curky

I'm around. Lol
    Riley give it a coupe weeks. She is in a new place. She will get use to the home and you guys. One of my dogs would rather be outside all the time but she is an inside dog. The cool thing is she hangs with me out side doing yard work all summer.

Question guys?
    Do it yourself Rihno ing the bed of the truck this summer. I have gift card to AutoZone. Which brand do you think is better??

I serch in here but could not find anything
    Goldie your up buddy
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2013