1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster 2

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Goldie

Goldie Active Member 1000 Posts

Okay, I'm back. Conlan I hope you do well. Keep us posted on how classes are working out by stopping by here once in awhile. Curky you're next!
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2014
  2. Camaro69car

Camaro69car New Member

Just popping in to say hi.

go ahead Curky
  3. Goldie

55W 10000K HID High Beams (just to remind the wonderful citizens of Hampton that their High Beams are on)

Jason - I like the way you stated this!! I drive a lot of rural county roads and at night it very possible to meet a deer or several at close range. Along with folk who don't know how to dim their lights. So I installed some Slyvania "hot" lights (type escapes me now). Then I adjusted the lights up and wired them so the low beams stay on when I have my brights on. When I was starting to get flashed pretty regularly with just the low beams on I readjusted the lights down about 1/2 turn. I still can see very well and when I have to remind someon to dim their high beams it usually only takes a flash or two. Seems to work very well! Curky jump in here now!
  4. Camaro69car

Camaro69car New Member

Jumping in here real quick, but I burn retina's with them. Flashed them at a cop once. he flashed his lights at me. idiot had his high beams on. I just like being able to see 2 miles down the road.
    @Curky [MENTION=19996]Goldie[/MENTION] Where you at!?!?!?!?
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2014
  5. Goldie

Wandering through and stopped to say hello. Spent a pleasant day in my "Kingdom" otherwise known as my man cave, or as the wife calls it "the shed". Just puttering with odd ball projects and stffing wood into the wood burner to keep warm. I'm going to have a cam put in my truck and should go throught the boxes to check for all the parts. But that can wait until another day.
    Does anyone know where Supply Sgt. is? Haven't seen a post from him in very long time.
    Curky you are now up buddy!
  6. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts

I'm here buddy. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
    So, I don't know what to do. Well my wife wants me to get ride of my ATV. It needs a topend rebuild. Truly I can afford to keep fixing it even though this should be the last thing to fix. I bought it for $2000. Since it needs a rebuild I'll get probably $600 for it. She don't want me to ride it. She thinks this one is bad luck for me since I broke my pelvis on it (well on the curb but started on it, lol). She told me she will let me get a hand gun instead and ccw. I have always had guns growing up but, she did not want them in the house with her kid. Keep my 12 gauge though. It has been years since I have owned one.
    I would love to have one, but I love to ride as well. ??? I think i will take the gun opshion and when my truck is payed off in 2 years buy a new ATV. Just come home with it, lmao. Deal with the wrath of her at that time.
    Opinions???
    CR your up
  7. Goldie

Curky take the handgun route. Then maybe you can save a little on the side to help with the ATV. Conlan you up next...let us know how your classes are going.
  8. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Super Moderator 1000 Posts

Classes are going fine so far but its only the start of week 2 of classes. Feeling confident so far tho.

Curky next
  9. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts

You got me. I just spent 2 hrs doing testing for a job. I think i failed the first test. Math not a problem but I did not know 80% of the words in word comparison part.... WTF. Has nothing to do with the job.
    Goldie next
  10. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Super Moderator 1000 Posts

Sorry the job search is working against you Curky :frown:. Today on the site theres been a lot of Tahoe questions which I love because for once I may know the answer.

I say Camero69car is next