1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster 2

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Nope, how you doing buddy? I was wondering about you. I didn't want to tag you cuz I vanish too sometimes. Hope everything is good with you. BTG again
  2. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Stoping by to see who's around. Nice to see you posting BTG, don't be a stranger. Hope you are doing well. BTG next.
  3. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy Member 1 Year 500 Posts

Well i made it for somebody. [MENTION=53221]Curky[/MENTION] I havent been on a lot because i have just been busy lately how you doing
  4. Curky

Things have gotten back on track. I got a job at TrueGreen. Well I think.i got the offer and just waiting on the for sure. Did my drug screen= no biggie. And also my BCI & FBI background check. The BCI my DU I Wil come up but like 10 years ago and the FBI I have a mister meaner for possession of stolen property like 12 years ago. As long as that don't hurt me I'm in. Good pay plus benefits and laid off for 2-3 Winter months. But I can go work for one of ther sister companys during that time. As long as that goes well I'm back on my feet.
    So I would have to say I'm doing real well... BTG again
  5. 1953bowtieguy

That sounds pretty good when did you loose your last job.?? Curky Next
  6. Curky

Last August
  7. 1953bowtieguy

Oh that a pretty long time from then to now. Curky
  8. Curky

Oh Yha, I feel it in the pocket for sure.
  9. 1953bowtieguy

I know how you feel I lost mine in august to still trying to find a job
  10. Curky

Wow, did not know that. I only have 3 more weeks of unemployment till it is gone. Unless Obama passed an extension. Sorry man. I could never have been a stay at home dad unless I was rich. I get so board....