Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster 2

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Curky you forgot to tag someone as next so thought I'd jump in. And also to add my 2 cents on your back ground stuff. As a suggestion, based on my experience, if your stuff comes up be honest with them about it and also let them know how you have changed for the better over time. Just a suggestion....! I'll think good thoughts that you get the job.

2. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I ment to guess you, lol
    I will always be honest about it. Anything that has to do with the law... Thank you. Goldie again

3. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Nope it be me. Curky again

4. Camaro69car

Camaro69car Member 1 Year 100 Posts

Nope, Surprise its me!

BTG Next!

5. Curky

Nope it is I.... hope everyone had a good day. TrueGreen called today and said I passed the 2 hardest parts. Both interviews, drug screen, and driving record. He said the other thing should not matter. Can't wait to start

6. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Hows it going today, Camaro Next.

7. Camaro69car

Camaro69car Member 1 Year 100 Posts

Awesome [MENTION=53221]Curky[/MENTION] best of luck to you at trugreen.

BTG, I am living this Apple Dream today yet again! An All Hands On Deck dream.
    [MENTION=57079]1953bowtieguy[/MENTION] next.

8. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Slippin' in to say Congratulations (!!!) to [MENTION=53221]Curky[/MENTION] on the job!
    Okey Dokey, now the BTG is up.

9. Curky

Been a couple of days, just dropped off the kid thought I would stop in to say hello. Maybe Donyms this morning

10. Curky

Where is everyone?
    Camaro next