1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster 2

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Goldie

Goldie Active Member 1000 Posts

I've been busy with snow, etc. Just now stopping by to say hello. Curky - how ya' doin?
    C/R needs to stop in and let us know how how his classes are going.
  2. Camaro69car

Camaro69car New Member

Been out sick with a nasty virus. Couldn't take breath without chest pain. All I have to say now is YAY Codeine and Albuterol! I am now officially superman.

Curky Next
  3. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts

Lmao, ok superman. Those things must have the same affect on you as me. That stuff knocks out most but the opposite on others. Glad at least the not feeling well is masked for a bit. Comaro again
  4. Camaro69car

Camaro69car New Member

Yeah, I'm just making it day by day. It's fun being back to work, and being mildly high whilst trying to fix peoples Apple devices.

Curky Next.
  5. Curky

Do they need a lot of fixing? Im not an Apple guy. My Daughter has it all, I phone, I pad, mac laptop, I pod, apple TV. Lol. She love that stuff. It is like learning another language to me. Hope you have a great day. Maybe camaro again

Is she missing anything graduation is comming?
  6. zuki82

zuki82 New Member

HAAAA! Just threw a wrench into that!!!! Now that I'v hit 100 posts, how do I get into the 100 post club?
    Steve!?!?!?
  7. Curky

If you hit the number it should unlock automatically. Steve dont come here usually.
    Zuki82 next
  8. Camaro69car

Camaro69car New Member

shes not missing anything. But everything has it's problems.

Curky next
  9. Curky

Darn, anyting in the works before june, lol her grandmother gets every new phone and traids her for her last model (spoiled=yes) but it happens. Lol . The only thing is her cloud is not big enough for movies and music. ... Camaro
  10. Camaro69car

Camaro69car New Member

iCloud doesnt store music and movies. that just stores whatever you have selected on Settings > iCloud. Music and movies stay on the iTunes server.

Curky Next.