Guess the Next Poster 2

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

See o have know idea. Just what she kinda says. There is a problem with somthing there. But this is not your work, it is fun so, have yoy changed a belt, is it hard?

2. Camaro69car

Camaro69car Member 1 Year 100 Posts

on a VW bug, and it wasnt that hard. but then again, I only had to get it around 2 pulley's. so a modern engine is going to be a beezy.

3. Curky

Thanks, I will have to get a hold of [MENTION=51590]Pikey[/MENTION] about this. I got tired of the squealing so I bout the $45 belt not the $25 one. My belt looks fine just thought I would give this a shot. I also have a check engin light.. forget code off hand but it is the evap solenoid. Should I get the whole thing for 120 pr just the little plastic peace for 30?????
    Pikey next

4. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Changing that belt should take you 10 minutes max. If you need details PM me. I usually get it on all of the pulleys except the smoother idler pulley. Then I move the tensioner enough to slide the belt onto the idler pulley. [MENTION=53221]Curky[/MENTION] next

5. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Stopping by to say hello! Camaro's up next.

6. Camaro69car

Finally got here. Dealing with some back issues today. Hooray for ibuprofen.
    [MENTION=19996]Goldie[/MENTION] up next

7. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I'm back. Camaro - hope your back problems are not serious. As and FYI, I find Aleve to be a wonder drug for my back especiallly after a day of wrestling with firewood. Curky you are next, time to check in and let us know how the new job is progressing.

8. Camaro69car

Nope it is I. My back hasn't been the same after working at an overnight shipping industry for a year and a half. Spina Bifida combined with a misaligned disc cause for some awesome feelings.
    [MENTION=53221]Curky[/MENTION] Next.

9. Curky

Someone page me??? Lol
    Sorry to hear about your back.
    I start training next week. Cant wait. I picked up a Springfield XD9 this weekend. It is pretty nice. Comaro again

10. Camaro69car

Awesome, and I've been living with it for a couple of years now. I got used to being in pain all the time. I have my good days, and my bad days. You just have to get the mindset of "Am I going to let this beat me / rule my life?" and move on.

Enjoy the Springfield man, I heard that was a sweet gun.

I'm signing off for the night. Talk to y'all in the AM.
    [MENTION=53221]Curky[/MENTION] Next