Guess the Next Poster 2

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Nope, beat 'em to it! Nice to see you checking in [MENTION=57079]1953bowtieguy[/MENTION]. Don't be a stranger. Still hoping the Curky, Camaro, and Conlan Rose stop by to let us know what they have been up to.

2. 66 chevyman

66 chevyman Member 100 Posts

My guess..Whoever posts after I do!!!! LOL!

3. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Wow, yiu got me.,........ did a 13hr day and back at it at 5, but my body is getting use to it finley. Besides the blisters lol
    Time to eat dinner. Maybe Goldie will stop in

4. Goldie

OK Tim, just because you suggested it. Sounds like the job is keeping you busy and that's what pays the bills and other good stuff. Don't be a stranger. Conlan Rose is next.

5. the phantom

the phantom Well-Known Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Up jumped The Phantom!!! long time no here from [MENTION=53221]Curky[/MENTION]

6. Curky

Just got home and ate. Another 13.5hrs today. Sweet, love the OT
    Goldie next.

7. Goldie

Jumping in to say hi! Nice to hear from you Tim, sounds like you are enjoying the job. You are up again!

8. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy Member 2 Years 500 Posts

nope it is me haha Goldie next.

9. Curky

Nope, it is me. One more day of work. I will have 62hrs this week..hell yha. Now Goldie? ??

10. Goldie

O.K.! Now ya' got me. Been busy lately and haven't had time to stop by. Nice to see folks posting. Now it time for [MENTION=53221]Curky[/MENTION], @phantom, [MENTION=57079]1953bowtieguy[/MENTION], and @conlanrose to check in. Hmmm! Who will beat whom to get here?