Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster 2

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Gave Curky lots of time! The mother board search has become a wait and see how much money I can save up in the next few months game. Btw replaced my wheel cylinders last night so I now have rear brakes and a parking brake. Still is air in the system that I couldn't bleed out normally so I'm going to have my shop flush and power bleed the brakes.
  2. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Yep sorry guys. Working a lot. Started the day at 6am with 49hrs already. Ordered a Tahoe cover and nerf bars. Should be in next week sometime. Donyms is up
  3. Curky

So I got 65hrs for the week and my nerf bars on but the bad thein is that I droped my phone and the onlything holding it together is the screen protector. uploadfromtaptalk1407013667308.jpg [MENTION=33253]donyms[/MENTION] your up
  4. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Stopping by to check in after a couple of weeks wandering around out west. Seems like everyone is well. O.K. Curkster it's your turn.
  5. Curky

Ok. Waitting for my tahoe cover. Cant wait. Should be within 3 days. I got mt nerf bars within 36hrs. That was nuts. I busted my *** to get home early to spent time with my kid and nope not home. 2.5 weeks and she is off to college. It is going to be so different around here, but have to keep cool for the wife.
    So with my company you must be a 1yr to do any motorized equipment. WELL, I rock and made a deal. If anything happens to me on it I will call my boss and he will come to were I am and I will go to the hospital, I feel at home or something. Lmao we need me to have it, I am 1 of 3 that get 95% +++ done with there jobs daily. It is not too hard just bust your *** thats it. I think job ethics are going DOWN hill. So many lazzy ppl. Maybe CR next
  6. Curky

[MENTION=33253]donyms[/MENTION] [MENTION=51590]Pikey[/MENTION] where you at?
    Hows your weekend?
  7. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

The phantom jumping in!!
    Your telling me!! My company has 2 crews of 3 people each. The other crew has such bad attitudes that the boss keeps telling me that Im keeping the company affloat. Ive told him several times he needs to get rid of the other crew but he cant because of the contracts he has to honor. When we need a guy we cant find anyone that will show up everyday, ontime, or that even wants to put in an honest days work or that will be able to pass a drug test.:rules: We start people out at 17-20 dollars an hour and IMO is not a bad starting wage. Some choose thier drugs over a good job. It seems for every 10 people you hire 1 will work out. That gets expensive to train and find that 1 good guy. Curky back at ya!!:happy:
  8. Curky

It is horrible. All we can do is continue what we do and hopefully one of these others will pick up that hard work pays off at the very least for yourself. I like to be productive. If not I feel lazzy. Corporate is cleaning house this year I hear they dont care if you have been there for 15yrs. I say good. But is is sad that we have all these layed off ppl and no good worker's. Maybe Donyms next
  9. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Didn't see Donyms around so thought I'd drop in and say hi! Interesting posts about the quality of the work force you all encountering. I spent 37 years working for the fedral govt. and could tell you more than a few stories as well to back up what has been said. C'mon donyms your next...unless someone beats him to it.
  10. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'm here, had to check out the new site. I like that it is faster now and I like the look of it. I think CR will be in next........