Guess the Next Poster 2

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

@Curky - good to hear from you! From your message, it sounds like things are good. Any chance on being able to cut back on the hours so you can enjoy your new scrambler and cabin? Haven't heard from @donyms but would like to as he is next.

2. Curky

Curky Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Lol, I did cut back on hours. Only got 55 last week. This week is looking the same. Next week..... Well my boss is gone so I got to step up and pull a 70hr week. I might pull a half day Friday cuz we might have to sign the final paper work at the title place. They been slacking.... it's ours just waiting on that. I took out the scrambler on the TT Track. After that, well let's just say I need to get me a heavy atv. This way that option is out for the most part. It was fun but, I'm going to get hurt. I'm not a young pup anymore. Goldie next. Let me see if I can get Don to stop by from somewhere else.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2015
  3. donyms

donyms Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Good morning guys, I guess Curky got me. How is everyone been? Come on @Goldie your up......

the phantom and Curky like this.
  4. Curky

So I guess after 5hrs of OT and under 12hours you get screwed. So I need to start planning on that every week. I guess the middle class is screwed for now. Goldie your up, Don even stopped by

5. Goldie

Stopping in since it's been awhile since I've even had a chance to get on the site. You'd think that being retired gives me all the time in the world. 'Taint so!! Been busy with firewood , yard work, and trips to the doctor. Throw in enought "honey do's" and thing get in the way of the "want to's"! Nice to see you posting @donyms! Don't stop now because you up again!

6. Camaro69car

Camaro69car Member 2 Years 100 Posts

I'm back, I'm actually re-locating back to the greater cincinnati area, wishing I had a truck :(

7. Curky

So season is winding down. Let see if with my promotion I don't get laid off as long. I'll take 2weeks maybe 3 weeks. So got some property with 2 other family's and before title in hand we we have to come up with another $3000 out of no were cuz one wants out. Sucks to come up with that so quick but better off 50/50 with a great friend that wants the same as us. So time will tell.. Goldie next

8. the phantom

the phantom Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Up jumps The Phantom..... Now you see him..... then you dont!!! @donyms next!!!

9. Goldie

Been out of circulation and busy for quite awhile so thought I'd drop in to say hi! Curky you are up next, let us know how you are doing.

10. Goldie

Stopping in to see if anyone wsa around...Bump!