1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster 2

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 7, 2013.

1. starsilverado

starsilverado New Member

nope but maybe....Donyms...is next?
  2. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

Nope it's me. Just relaxing and getting some laundry done. Last couple of days have been pretty long and busy. Probably gonna be like this the rest of the way through with the exception of the 4th and the 9th (both shown on the training schedule as no training days). If I wasn't so tired I probably would have started looking into my next bit of ink that I'll probably get while I'm up here.

anyway I'm gonna guess CR next.
  3. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts

Nope it is me. Donymd is up. I hot my wife's kindle so I might be able to come here more now. My phone and laptop just suck. Hope everyone had a great weekends. [MENTION=33253]donyms[/MENTION] hello buddy!!!!
    donyms is up next
  4. donyms

donyms Active Member 1000 Posts

Hey Curky, nice to hear from you again. I hope things are improving for you. Sorry I let you down yesterday BTG, You are next Buddy. :glasses:
  5. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

I'm in. Waiting till time to go out for the nighttime land nav. CR in next.
  6. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts

How did you do it? [MENTION=53221]Curky[/MENTION] is next.
  7. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts

you got me, maybe donyms in the morning
  8. donyms

I'm in Curky, How you feeling bud? I think BTG will be in sometime today? :glasses:
  9. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

Quiet day I reckon. I'm in very shortly before bed. Actually got to relax this evening me will get to sleep tonight. Last night we didn't get back from the field till 0100. Anywy I'm gonna guess donyms in the mornin.
  10. donyms

Good guess Sarge, I think CR will be in today. :glasses: