Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

At work needing parts so work is slow Curky again

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Sorry, [MENTION=53221]Curky[/MENTION], I was too slow due to a work call. (One has to make a living if one wants to mod one's truck!) I think Curky will be back, too.

As for used ATV's ... it's disgusting what people ask for them on Craigslist and ATV trader. I suspect it's because people bought the ATV with some long loan that had a stupid interest rate ... and need to recoup as much of it as they can. I look every day and for the prices some people ask for 5+ year old ATV's I could go negotiate for a leftover model in Q1 of 2013, spend as much, and do far better by getting a leftover 2012. Q1, after hunting season and Xmas have passed (and as dealers are trying to clear out old stock) is the time to buy. The showroom floors are ghost towns at that time of winter. You can also do well getting one of the less popular colours (like white or yellow) that's sitting on the showroom floor, as those move slowly ... and then just replace the plastics. :great:

3. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

When work calls you got to do it, completely understaind that.
    :money:

SurrealOne is up.Thank for all the advice.It is funny you mention colors, I want a white one that way it looks good it the back of the truck. :glasses:

4. TexasTechRaider

TexasTechRaider Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Just stopped by chick-fil-a and going to do one more building survey then it's home! Curky is next!

5. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

You got it, haven’t seen you around. must be on different times at the moment, lol
    I want to say TTR will stop by one more time before home

6. SurrealOne

Not before I do. Maybe we'll see Donyms, next?

7. TexasTechRaider

TexasTechRaider Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Sorry guys, been busy. Picked up my new headlights tonight so hopefully I'll have them installed tomorrow sometime. Hope everyone's week has been good so far!! Maybe Surreal will be back on before bed?

8. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Looks like he went to bed early like I did...only I woke up at 1:30 and can't go back to sleep. Oh well parts shopping I guess and gonna put in a few cents on some treads.

Curky in the morning

9. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Nope it's me. One more night and it'll be the weekend (albeit short). Ready for the meet on Saturday. Y'all have a good one. I'm off to bed. Curky is next.

10. SurrealOne

Riley, I've been a bit under the weather so, yea, I slept early ... and a lot.

SupplySgt, have fun at the Meet. I wish I could go...

Curky should be around soon...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.