Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Newest Photos

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TexasTechRaider

TexasTechRaider New Member 100 Posts

Wow beat Curky this morning? Gotta make a 3 hour round trip for work but that's ok. I guess Curky will be up and posting eventually?
  2. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

yep you beat me. Busy morning started to get calls at 5am. Bachelor party tomorrow can’t wait. TTR your up next
  3. donyms

donyms Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Morning guys, finely Friday. Today should be slow so maybe I will get to catch up on some things. Come on back Curky. :glasses:
  4. Curky

good luck with that. What do you think of these.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/FRONT-PERFORMANCE-DRILLED-SLOTTED-BRAKE-ROTORS-AND-CERAMIC-PADS-2WD-4WD-4X4-/221007042555?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories &fits=Year%3A2008%7CModel%3ASilverado+1500%7CMake% 3AChevrolet&hash=item33750bd7fb&vxp=mtr

I think Lovin is up
  5. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Man I love Fridays. Got to pick up my girls engagement ring this evening 7200 dollars. Man that is alot of mods but got to keep her happy. Everyone have a good day D.onyms is up
  6. donyms

donyms Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Boy that is allot of mods. I hope everything goes good for you 2 LTS. I know you and her are happy. Your turn Curky. :glasses:
  7. Curky

Yep you got it. I think Donyms will be back soon
  8. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Definition: insanity, n. 1. doing the same thing over and over again while expecting different results; see also: marriage

C'mon back Curky...
  9. Curky

I'm back, think when I go home I’ll wash the truck have a couple. Then pack it for the morning. That way I can just get up and go. I have no idea who will be up next.

This post took me some time and research, I’m not a stalker.

Lets see [MENTION=30468]tex[/MENTION]asTechRaider said he had a couple hour ride for work so, not him.:no:
    And [MENTION=33253]donyms[/MENTION] said it was a slow day and had to catch up, so not yet.:neutral:
    And [MENTION=54354]LOVINTHESTORM[/MENTION] has his hands full picking up the engagement ring plus he had to get security guards for it as well.:rofl:

And [MENTION=33410]SupplySgt[/MENTION] just went to bet around 8am so not him:glasses:
    And [MENTION=48233]rileyjr16[/MENTION] didn’t sleep well so probable sleeping in.:sleep:

So with all this said and Surreal being a mystery!! I say [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] is up. :gasp:
    Could be wrong because I tagged everyone

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Security guard for it as well.
  10. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

And a grief consulor. Need to wash the truck but it looks like rain. Surreal your up
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.