Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TexasTechRaider

TexasTechRaider Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Wow beat Curky this morning? Gotta make a 3 hour round trip for work but that's ok. I guess Curky will be up and posting eventually?

2. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

yep you beat me. Busy morning started to get calls at 5am. Bachelor party tomorrow can’t wait. TTR your up next

3. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Morning guys, finely Friday. Today should be slow so maybe I will get to catch up on some things. Come on back Curky. :glasses:

4. Curky

good luck with that. What do you think of these.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/FRONT-PERFORMANCE-DRILLED-SLOTTED-BRAKE-ROTORS-AND-CERAMIC-PADS-2WD-4WD-4X4-/221007042555?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories &fits=Year%3A2008%7CModel%3ASilverado+1500%7CMake% 3AChevrolet&hash=item33750bd7fb&vxp=mtr

I think Lovin is up

5. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Man I love Fridays. Got to pick up my girls engagement ring this evening 7200 dollars. Man that is alot of mods but got to keep her happy. Everyone have a good day D.onyms is up

6. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Boy that is allot of mods. I hope everything goes good for you 2 LTS. I know you and her are happy. Your turn Curky. :glasses:

7. Curky

Yep you got it. I think Donyms will be back soon

8. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Definition: insanity, n. 1. doing the same thing over and over again while expecting different results; see also: marriage

C'mon back Curky...

9. Curky

I'm back, think when I go home I’ll wash the truck have a couple. Then pack it for the morning. That way I can just get up and go. I have no idea who will be up next.

This post took me some time and research, I’m not a stalker.

Lets see [MENTION=30468]tex[/MENTION]asTechRaider said he had a couple hour ride for work so, not him.:no:
    And [MENTION=33253]donyms[/MENTION] said it was a slow day and had to catch up, so not yet.:neutral:
    And [MENTION=54354]LOVINTHESTORM[/MENTION] has his hands full picking up the engagement ring plus he had to get security guards for it as well.:rofl:

And [MENTION=33410]SupplySgt[/MENTION] just went to bet around 8am so not him:glasses:
    And [MENTION=48233]rileyjr16[/MENTION] didn’t sleep well so probable sleeping in.:sleep:

So with all this said and Surreal being a mystery!! I say [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] is up. :gasp:
    Could be wrong because I tagged everyone

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Security guard for it as well.

10. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

And a grief consulor. Need to wash the truck but it looks like rain. Surreal your up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.