Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I need one too. I have my 24hr bachelor party tomorrow and married next Saturday at 4pm at President James A. Garfield’s house.

LTS is up

2. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Actually I been kickin it since I woke up early this morning...I want to go to sleep so bad. [MENTION=53221]Curky[/MENTION] next

3. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Congrats and stay out of trouble. Curky again.

4. Curky

your right. I cant do that anymore (stay up all night just chillin) if i was working or plaing MW3, lol thats the only way
    LTS is up next

5. Curky

Out of trouble???? Lol :rofl:
    We are on the road at 730am fishing at 9am, then shooting ( AR, MP9, 9mm, 22 hand and rifles) & 4 wheeling, fire, drinking, eating ribs, and camping.:party:
    Not your traditional bachelor party no bars and strippers. I won’t get in trouble unless I break a bone before the wedding. She will be supper P off if I had a cast.:fighting0037:
    LTS is up

6. TexasTechRaider

TexasTechRaider Member 2 Years 500 Posts

I've been home for awhile just finishing up some paper work, I installed my new headlight! I think they're going to take some time to get used too..

7. Curky

UMMMM WHO IS NEXT ????????? :fighting0034::fighting0019:
    :gasp::rofl:
    What up with the headlight? what do you have to get use too? just wondering. I'm out of work in 15min. TTR is up

8. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Maybe Curky is next...

9. TexasTechRaider

TexasTechRaider Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Woops forgot, ha! The headlight are going to take get used to because of the look. After I put them on I thought about putting the the original back on but then though no I would give it a few days.

.surreal again!

Attached Files:

10. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

That doesn't look bad at all TTR. I lost my sleep battle earlier and passed out in the driveway laying under my truck, getting the numbers off my T-case...I go to sleep in the darndest places. K has strep and mono so...I'm staying my butt home

I think TTR is up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.