1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Slow night, too, it looks like -- which makes for a good guess on your part, LTS. :) Maybe we'll see Donyms in the morning...
  2. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

You got it S. Look guys I have a 15% off $50.00 and 20% off $150.00 orders from V-LEDs .com if anyone is wanting or needing LEDs this month. I will be glad to forward the coupon code to you. They have a good selection and a high quality product. All my LEDs on my truck are from there. I think Supplysgt will be in next............ :glasses:
  3. TexasTechRaider

TexasTechRaider Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Early morning for me, was planning on taking the day off but my guys at the shop need helping prepping for a sign install. They install at 10 so I should home before noon, just in time for a nap. Maybe Donyms again?
  4. donyms

Yes I'm back TTR, I hope your morning goes well. Come on Supplysgt.............. :glasses:
  5. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

thought i would stop in and say hello everyone. I think donyms will stop by
  6. donyms

Just got my truck washed and then I started seeing these damn Love Bugs flying around so I guess I either don't drive my truck or that 3 hour wash and dry was a happy waste of time. LOL!!!!! Come on back Curky........... :glasses:
  7. SurrealOne

Avoiding washing your truck because it might get dirty makes it sound like you've been hanging out with [MENTION=53354]AMac[/MENTION] a little too much! C'mon back, Donyms?
  8. donyms

Your probably right, I just wish it could stay clean for a day or two. No chance of that down here. Again SurrealOne...........:glasses:
  9. SurrealOne

C'mon back, Donyms.
  10. donyms

I'm really enjoying the a/c now. Your turn SurrealOne.....................
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.