Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Hmm, that was a darn good guess considering how much time has passed between when it was made and this response! I think sdefender might pop in, next...

2. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

just da coach for a shot

Sur next?

3. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I figure I would jump on this morning to mess you guys up again, hahaha sfdefender might be next

4. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Wrong, it's me Curky. Will you ever learn? :sign0020: I think we will here from SurrealOne soon............ :glasses:

5. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Nope, it's me. It's been a while and I just couldn't resist!

6. donyms

Okay Goldie, it's good to hear from you so I'll let you slide this time. :sign0020: Come on SurrealOne, your up.............. :glasses:

7. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Thought I'd stop in to say hello.
    I think the next person will b [MENTION=49684]sal[/MENTION]esguy1980

8. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Wow, lots of wrong guesses in a row; we're all doing badly this Labor Day weekend. While I doubt I can break the trend, I'll try. Maybe [MENTION=55918]lindsaynuts8[/MENTION] will not only drop in, but will also join in?

9. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

rotollos.jpg

SURPRISE!!! Its me. We finally got electricity back on Saturday BUT now we may get flooded out. Friday I had to get away so me and K went to her grandparents' house in Canton, Mississippi. Put 404 miles on the old girl (my truck) for the trip. So I just got back home. Didn't have too much damage but on the way back we rode through some communities that were hit with flood water and made a trek across a still flooded road with K driving my truck. Saw ALOT of American Flags in front of houses flooded and hit with trees and thats what hit me the most. Picture is at Rotollo's after I couldn't drive my truck for 3 long hours. I'm whooped.

Maybe Surreal will come back in

10. donyms

Good morning all, it's time for Curky to stick his head in......... :glasses:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.