1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Hmm, that was a darn good guess considering how much time has passed between when it was made and this response! I think sdefender might pop in, next...
  2. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

just da coach for a shot

Sur next?
  3. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I figure I would jump on this morning to mess you guys up again, hahaha sfdefender might be next
  4. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Wrong, it's me Curky. Will you ever learn? :sign0020: I think we will here from SurrealOne soon............ :glasses:
  5. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Nope, it's me. It's been a while and I just couldn't resist!
  6. donyms

Okay Goldie, it's good to hear from you so I'll let you slide this time. :sign0020: Come on SurrealOne, your up.............. :glasses:
  7. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Thought I'd stop in to say hello.
    I think the next person will b [MENTION=49684]sal[/MENTION]esguy1980
  8. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Wow, lots of wrong guesses in a row; we're all doing badly this Labor Day weekend. While I doubt I can break the trend, I'll try. Maybe [MENTION=55918]lindsaynuts8[/MENTION] will not only drop in, but will also join in?
  9. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

rotollos.jpg

SURPRISE!!! Its me. We finally got electricity back on Saturday BUT now we may get flooded out. Friday I had to get away so me and K went to her grandparents' house in Canton, Mississippi. Put 404 miles on the old girl (my truck) for the trip. So I just got back home. Didn't have too much damage but on the way back we rode through some communities that were hit with flood water and made a trek across a still flooded road with K driving my truck. Saw ALOT of American Flags in front of houses flooded and hit with trees and thats what hit me the most. Picture is at Rotollo's after I couldn't drive my truck for 3 long hours. I'm whooped.

Maybe Surreal will come back in
  10. donyms

Good morning all, it's time for Curky to stick his head in......... :glasses:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.